Power Ranch Common First Time Home Buyer Mistakes

As a Realtor who specializes in Power Ranch Arizona and Trilogy Arizona; I think it is important to inform home buyers of the most common mistakes that are often made by even the most savvy buyers and investors. These precautions should be considered whether you are buying a bank owned home, an REO home, foreclosure or any foreclosures in Power Ranch and Trilogy; and of course simply purchasing a home from a private seller. I am not one of the Realtors who is out to make a buck at the expense of not putting their clients interests first. As a Power Ranch Realtor or Trilogy Realtor I can assure you that your interests will always be first and foremost in my advice on your next home purchase.

1. They don’t ask enough questions of their lender and end up missing out on the best deal.

2. They don’t act quickly enough to make a decision and someone else buys the house.

3. They don’t find the right agent who’s willing to help them through the home buying process.

4. They don’t do enough to make their offer look appealing to a seller.

5. They don’t think about resale before they buy. The average first-time buyer only stays in a home for four years.

6. They don't check the financial aspects of renting vs buying a home or waiting a few months to watch the market trends in Power Ranch or Trilogy; and possibly get their dream home for thousands of dollars less.

I hope you find these few tips to be helpful and remember: My job according to agency law in Arizona is to guard your interests. Even though I may have Power Ranch listings; as your agent, by law my legal obligations including my fiduciary responsibilities are solely to you - the buyer.

I love working with buyers because there is no greater joy than to help someone find and purchase the largest asset in their lives; and finding them their dream home. Please call me if you would like to work with a
Power Ranch or Trilogy buyer agent who views her job as more than a career.

Source: Real Estate Checklists and Systems, Real Estate Buyers Checklist