Power Ranch Rental Homes

I am Colette Cordner and I am a Power Ranch Realtor specializing in power ranch homes and Power Ranch Rental Homes. I can find you the very best deal. I know the home values and prices per square foot on most models and will tell you in an instant if the home you are interested in is a bargain, a market priced home, or overpriced. I can also list your home and get you the very best market price. I am also very knowledgeable about real estate values in Gilbert, Mesa, Chandler, and waterfront and golf course homes as well. I love to market Power Ranch in Gilbert, Arizona because of its beauty and incredible market values.

Are you interested in rentals in Power Ranch?  How about an investment property in Power Ranch that you can turn into a rental? There are currently 11 homes listed on the MLS for Power Ranch for rent.  They range from $900 for a 1,400 square foot home up to $2,300 for a 5,800 square foot home.  I am not a property manager and do not make any money off of rentals, but I love to help people.  If buying is not in your near future, give me a call and let me help you identify some properties that you may be interested in renting in Power Ranch.  If you are struggling with the decision to rent vs own read this article; it might give you the information you need to make a sound and confident decision.

Thanks!!

Colette Cordner
Call Realty
480-221-9619
colettecordner.com
Power Ranch Realtor